End of Tenancy Cleaning in Solihull – Landlord & Tenant Cleaning Services Made Easy
Are you moving in or perhaps out of a rented property in the Solihull area and need thorough cleaning services? We are local West Midlands cleaners who provide reliable end of tenancy cleaning services within Solihull & surrounding districts.
End of tenancy cleaning involves a final deep clean on a vacated property done according to laid out tenancy obligations allowing another tenant to take over.
• Quick cleans, deep and carpet vacuuming as well as replenishing consumable supplies at a competitive price.
• Proposals for various types and sizes of residential rentals (and commercial units) including small studio flats and large residential dwellings.
• Proposals for acting for tenants, landlords and managing agents among other parties.
• Operations Managers who quickly provide a timely proposal that’s within the tenancy schedule
• Professional and accredited cleaners who are compliant with the relevant DBS checks
• Cleaning that is compliant to Covid-19 protocols among other Health & Safety procedures
• End of tenancy cleaning services at competitive rates
While, as a landlord or managing agent you can carry out end of tenancy cleaning yourself using some of the tips we’ve highlighted on our blog, it is always recommendable if you call us in to tidy things off before your next tenant arrives.
Who Requires End of Tenancy Cleaning
Our end of tenancy cleaning services in the Solihull area are commonly needed by property owners, landlords and managing agents looking to re-let their premises.
That said, we are also contacted by tenants direct looking for a deep clean on the property before they can hand back the premises to the estate agent. In some instance, incoming tenants also contract us with cleaning their new residents before they can settle in.
What Does Your End of Tenancy Cleaning Cover?
Our cleaning covers all forms of tenancies, from regular long term leases to short term stays in hotels or hostels (even tenancies ending for office cleaning). Besides, we are the go-to people you have real messes requiring full deep cleans or just require quick change around cleans in and around Solihull and the West Midlands.
What’s more, we cover properties of all sizes. From large, multiple bedrooms detached houses with garages to small studio flats, our end of tenancy cleaning service has you covered.
We Always Keep Time
As seasoned end of tenancy cleaners, we understand the practicalities of having a residential property ready for an incoming tenant. Timing is always key, especially with the tenancy ending.
This is why we work around the clock to ensure we complete our end of tenancy cleaning within a few hours.
Once we have access to the property and a clear checklist of what needs cleaning we meet all your requirements and needs with minimal fuss.
Understanding the Right Basis of the Cleaning Required
We base our end of tenancy cleaning upon the tenancy agreement. This details what the tenant should clean before vacating a property (you can check out our blog for detailed end of tenancy cleaning tips).
We also work with the property’s inventory or schedule of condition, a document that highlights the condition of the property when the tenant was moving in. This allows us to provide you with a clear cleaning schedule.
Besides, we report and log everything that is cleaned. We also communicate and help resolve any nasty surprises, especially when it comes to hidden personal items.
Most vacating tenants perform a reasonable clean before handing over the premises. However, it is common practice for landlords to call us in for emergency additional cleans before new tenants occupy the premises. This way we can help identify any damaged parts or furniture as well as set the new let’s décor before the new occupier moves in.
What Does your End of Tenancy Cleaning Entail?
Our end of tenancy clean and checklist will involve;
• Focusing on high impact areas such as taps and sinks where there is limescale buildup as well as the front doors and glass.
• Working on underneath kitchen furniture and other hidden areas such as the shelves and upholstery.
• Cleaning kitchen appliances such as microwaves, fridges and freezers among other essential areas.
• Floor mopping and carpet vacuuming, wiping curtail rails and ceiling areas at a high level, window frames at midlevel as well as low level skirting boards.
• Freshening up additional areas such as the car park, garage, basement and the external patio.
• Other additional cleans such as cleaning the wall surfaces and full carpet cleans.
The checklist helps us highlight all areas that the client wants to be cleaned. This way we can prepare beforehand to make things easier on the cleaning day. For instance, we might require the client to defrost the freezer or remove items from cupboards.
Do You Cover Any Little Extras
Yes, we cover all kinds of services and items. From replenishing consumables, full carpet cleans and disinfecting ovens and freezers to reporting minor repairs, just let us know.
The Areas We Cover in and Around Solihull
Our cleaning services cover the whole of Solihull and surrounding areas, for example:
• To the north, we cover Worlds End, Lode Heath and Elmdon Heath
• Southwards, we cover Copt Heath, Shelly Green, and Monkspath
• To the east, we cover Catherine-de-barnes, Malvern Lake & Brueton Park Lake
• Westwards, we cover Sharmans Cross, Shirley and Blossomfield
Do You Comply with Covid-19 Protocols?
Yes, we’ve updated our cleaning procedures to comply with the updated Covid-19 Health & Safety protocols. Besides, we ensure our cleaners use the correct PPEs while the cleaning substances are eco-friendly.
We advocate that the premises be vacant before starting on the end of tenancy cleaning. However, if this is not possible we can accommodate any points of contact.
On the other hand, as professional local cleaners we ensure all our staff are DBS checked, and follow all health and safety policies. Besides, we provide the usual cleaning method statements and insurance covers.
What are the Charges?
The price of end of tenancy cleaning is essential of course, and we’ll always aim to make it THE most competitive end of tenancy cleaning in Solihull and surrounding areas you’ll come across.
Straight away we can provide this competitive quote after two things are confirmed:
1. How large the property is – mainly based upon the number of bedrooms, and type of property like a flat or house
2. How far you want us to go with the cleaning service – so if there are lots of additional areas like conservatories, and extras such as carpet cleaning and laundry.
Charges begin from under £100, we’ll make sure that we’re the best value end of tenancy cleaners that you’ll find.
Making End of Tenancy Cleaning Easy
CONTACT US TODAY for an immediate no-obligation proposal – complete the details opposite, call us on 0333 444 0138, or contact us here.
Once we know the exact size of property and level of involvement, we can quickly provide you with the right proposed cost, basis, and time frame.
Don’t panic if you’re not yet clear on what needs to be included and how the process works for you – contact us, and we’ll make it easy!