Office Cleaners in Solihull – Commercial Cleaning Services Made Easy
Are you looking for professional office cleaners in and around Solihull and the Midlands, who take their time to understand your premises before getting down to the final clean? Well, here’s what makes us stand out from the rest;
• We offer both one-off and ongoing office cleaning services
• All our cleaners have valid DBS accreditation and compliance to ensure there is consistency in our cleaning operations
• Fully trained professional and friendly cleaners under an Operations Manager to not only leave your office space at the highest standard but also within the shortest time possible
• Compliance with all Health and Safety procedures, including eco-friendly Covid-19 cleaning and disinfection measures that ensures your employees work in a clean and safe office environment.
• Cost-effective office cleaning services. You always get accurate and competitive quotes that are consistent with our cleaning services.
• We offer Eco-friendly cleaning services for both public and private offices within the whole of Solihull, from Elmdon Heath to Shirley and Worlds End to Copt Heath
What Office Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
Our office cleaner’s main remit is to ensure your business office environment is not only clean for your employees but also for visiting clients – while complying with the Health and Safety obligations.
We understand that cleanliness is a key component in boosting your organisation’s productivity and provide a great reflection of the organisation’s overall brand to your potential clients.
We offer cleaning services in and around Solihull and the West Midlands. While some of our business clients require office cleaning services several times a week, others quote for one-off deep cleans.
Some of the most requested one-offs clean include Covid-19 eco-friendly cleaning, cleaning of messy office space refurbishments and cleaning after special office occasions, among other trigger points.
Here are some of the main office cleaning services we offer;
• Dishwashing and pot cleaning as well as spot cleaning
• Office carpet vacuuming and deep cleans
• Dusting and polishing office desks and storage areas while ensuring we leave what needs to remain intact
• Emptying waste bins among other waste collection provisions needed
• Arranging for towel cleaning and replacement of toilet facilities, if need be
• Cleaning staff washrooms and kitchen areas among other food prep areas
Does Your Office Deep Cleaning Cover both Commercial and Corporate Offices?
We provide office deep cleaning services to both large Solihull-centre offices that require complex complementary services such as carpet and hard floor maintenance programmes as well as the ad-hoc cleans mainly needed in small offices.
Besides, our services are quite flexible in that we can cater to different forms of occupations –whether it’s a small home office or flexible service office. This is quite ideal in a post-Covid business world where most organisations are going for flexible service office spaces.
Do You Offer Cleaning on Short Notice, and Which Hours Can You Cover?
Has your cleaner failed to show up on the agreed date and time? We have you covered.
We easily offer backup cover on short notice. Besides, with a large team of professional cleaners, our cleaning services are quite flexible hence we can easily accommodate your cleaning requirements at any time of your working day.
What’s more, we can easily adjust our cleaning times to suit the various working shifts. Besides, whether you require office cleaning services for large premises that require access to alarm codes and keys or you are a small flexible office, we can always arrange for the best time to slot in to avoid any inconveniences.
How Do I Receive a Cleaning Proposal?
To receive an office cleaning proposal, you can either fill in the form opposite or call us on 0333 444 0138.
We always get back to you with a full proposal and constructive advice and feedback within 24 hours.
What are Your Price Rates?
Our charges vary depending on whether you require an ongoing office cleaning service or it’s a one-off office deep cleaning request.
For starters, we charge all ongoing office cleaning services in Solihull and the Midlands on an hourly basis. Our quotes are competitive compared to other cleaners offering the same cleaning services within the region.
Charging per hour allows us to calculate the total amount of hours spent based on the number of cleaning visits per week. That said, we ensure to keep the hours spent at a minimum – within your budget restrictions.
On the other hand, if you require a one-off deep cleaning service, we provide you with a proposal detailing the total cost for everything – including supplies and PPEs, to access costs, where required.
What’s more, when it comes to invoicing, we are quite adaptable to your choice of accounting procedures and systems. Whether you want biweekly or monthly invoices or prefer the use of software such as QuickBooks to categorise monthly cleaning costs, feel free to communicate it with us.
Do You Provide Any Additional Office Cleaning Services in Solihull?
We offer a whole range of extra cleaning services to ensure your commercial office is compliant with health and safety regulations, including:
• Both inside and outside window cleaning
• Carpet cleaning as well as hard-floor cleaning and treatment
• Cleaning toilet areas, comprehensive kitchen appliances cleaning including full pot washing as well as cleaning after office parties.
• Provision of full janitorial and hygiene supplies for your office washrooms
What Are Your Qualifications for Commercial Office Cleaning?
For starters, we ensure our cleaners have full DBS checks. What’s more, all our partners not only have correct insurance covers but also go through thorough risk assessment and health and safety procedures.
This is made possible by schemes such as the Safe Contractor accreditation as well as our compliance to H&S and Lone Work requirements.
Plus, we comply with regulations revolving around GDPR and data protection.
Moreover, we only assign cleaners with sufficient experience in the kind of office space you want to be cleaned. Whether you have a small or large commercial office space, you’ll always get a well-suited cleaner.
What Areas Do You Cover?
Our cleaning services cover the whole of Solihull and surrounding areas, for example:
• To the north, we cover Worlds End, Lode Heath and Elmdon Heath
• Southwards, we cover Copt Heath, Shelly Green, and Monkspath
• To the east, we cover Catherine-de-barnes, Malvern Lake & Brueton Park Lake
• Westwards, we cover Sharmans Cross, Shirley and Blossomfield
Want More Help?
Once you contact us for office cleaning around Solihull and the Midlands, we provide you with an initial proposal within 24 hours. Moreover, we can pay the office premises a visit to help us come up with a final proposal that suits your budget.
Contact us today for an initial proposal and advice on all the cleaning arrangements you need.