Kitchens are potential breaking ground for all kinds of nasty things like bacteria, dirt and grease, Salmonella, Clostridium, Difficile, Hepatitus A, and Campilobacter. And with basic cleanliness and Food Hygienne requirements, they quite rightly need to be done correctly.
These will of course be included in other general cleans, whether the kitchen and dining area of your home, or the drinks and food area at your place of work. When this is the case, we just need to make sure that these details are addressed, and the extra mile is taken to keep spik and span.
In other scenarios, they need some one-off attention, and maybe fast. So maybe your kitchen is a disaster zone after being well used or tenants are leaving, or the nature of your business like a restaurant and food serving areas require this to be top priority
Whatever the need, as local Birmingham based cleaners we can help - bringing in specialist commercial and deep-cleaners where needed.
Getting the Kitchen Cleaning Right
In terms of what specific tasks our kitchen cleaning service in the West Midlands includes, here are a few pointers:
* Tackling the dreaded 'de' factor of de-greasing and de-scaling where needed
* Focusing on hidden areas like extractor fans, grease filters, and dirt and soil deposits
* Remembering that walls and ceilings will probably need that extra tlc and additional wipes and deep-cleans
* Provide any additional cleaning solutions like steam cleaning
* Not forgetting the day-to-day utensils like cutlery, plates, and pans that will need that extra touch, particularly outside things like glassware
* Getting the food preparation ad worktop areas spot-on, with every crumb removed, area wiped and scrubbed, any stubborn stains removed, and any final sanitising touch on top of
* Finding the hidden places like cupboards and larders and getting all hidden corners and shelves cleaned up nicely
* Getting the kitchen equipment all spik and span, whether ovens and microwaves, fridges and freezers, and coffee machines and kettles